RunGuard Sensitive TM is the latest evolution of anti-chafe products for endurance athletes. Developed and tested over a multi-year period, RunGuard was designed to compete with existing products by offering an updated formulation with high quality, natural ingredients at a lower price. After all, a little competition makes good products better and makes better products cheaper.
RunGuard is used to prevent chafing and abrasion during long runs, extended workouts or any activity where chafing is likely to occur. RunGuard is typically applied where rubbing occurs most: Underarms, inner thighs, sternum (bra line), heals and toes.
Working out in foul weather can exacerbate chafing issues on the entire body. RunGuard is designed to remain effective during extreme weather conditions. RunGuard is water-proof and sweat-proof and will last for extended workouts – up to and including a full triathlon or marathon.
RunGuard is available at specialty running stores, triathlon and performance bike stores across the country. There are also numerous on-line catalog companies that sell RunGuard. Check out the Store Locations page to find a local specialty store near you. Of course, if you do not have access to a local specialty store, you can always order directly from us.
RunGuard Sensitive comes in two sizes: Regular 2.7 oz size and a smaller Travel Size 0.5 oz.
Why do we need another anti-chafe stick?
- Updated Formulation With Great, Natural Ingredients.
- Added Moisturizers Make Product Skin Friendly.
- Get More Product, Pay Less. Always a good thing.
- Consumer’s Win. Competition Makes Products Better And Drives Costs Down.
- No “Clamshell” Plastic Packaging. Reduces costs and eliminates waste.
- The Product Works. Guaranteed. We will refund your money if you are not satisfied.